Series 100 Watertight Doors
Related watertight door articles:
- What is a Watertight Door? (info-sheet)
- What is the difference between a Weathertight and Watertight Door? (info-sheet)
- Watertight door images
The Series 100 watertight door is designed and manufactured by Westmoor to provide a watertight access solution for marine, offshore and civil industries, or any environment requiring a watertight door design.
Applications for our watertight door range include: ships, workboats, containers, offshore/marine structures (including offshore wind), renewable energy projects or any environment requiring flood defence.
Our Series 100 watertight door provides watertight integrity against a head of water pressure applied from either side.
The quick acting turning of the hand wheel, combined with a fully adjustable clamping mechanism ensures our watertight access door will seal with minimum effort.
Westmoor Engineering provides hydrostatic pressure testing. Our fully functional hydrostatic test facility performs watertight, weather tight and gastight tests by subjecting products to high pressures from either compressed air or water.
Please contact us to discuss any requirements for hydrostatic testing of watertight doors.
- Made to order to suit your exact requirements
- Watertight doors available in steel, stainless steel and aluminium materials
- Available in natural finish, primed or coated in accordance with client requirements
- Supplied as a ‘self contained’ unit mounted onto a 75 x 50 x 8 angle bar frame
- Ready for welding or bolting directly to your structure or alternatively can be supplied with welded ties to facilitate casting into concrete structures
- Available with square, radii or semi-circular door and frame profiles
- Options include locking (hasp & eye for padlock, rimlock/latch), hold back facilities and portlights