Series 200 Weathertight Doors
Related weathertight door articles:
Weathertight doors Series 200 are design and manufactured by Westmoor to provide weathertight protection for environments requiring marine access solutions.
The Series 200 range of weathertight doors offer a simple and effective means of providing weather protection to any exposed entrance or compartment. Applications for our weathertight door range include: ships, marine structures, containers, offshore structures (including offshore wind) renewable energy projects or any environment requiring flood defence.
Weathertight Door Product Features
The Series 200 weathertight door comprises of an 8mm thick suitably stiffened door panel which is secured in the closed position by 6 (or to suit) clip handles independently operated from either side of the door.
Complying with the requirements of the load line convention for positions 1 and 2, Series 200 weathertight doors are based upon a well proven design that is easy to install and maintain.
- Made to order to suit your exact requirements
- Supplied as a ‘self contained’ unit mounted onto a 75 x 50 x 8 angle bar frame
- Ready for welding or bolting directly to your structure or alternatively, can be supplied with welded ties to facilitate casting into concrete structures
- Available in single leaf hinged and double leaf hinged configurations
- Available on short lead times
- Weathertight doors available in steel, stainless steel and aluminium materials
- Available in natural finish, primed or coated in accordance with client requirements
- Available with square, radii or semi-circular door and frame profiles (see options)
- Options include locking (hasp & eye for padlock, rimlock/latch), hold back facilities and portlights