Series 300 Weathertight Doors
Related Weathertight Door articles:
Weathertight doors Series 300 are designed and manufactured by Westmoor to provide weathertight protection for environments requiring marine access solutions.
The Series 300 range of weathertight doors offer a simple and effective means of providing weathertight protection to any exposed entrance or compartment. Applications for our weathertight door range include: ships, marine structures, containers, offshore structures (including offshore wind), renewable energy projects or any environment requiring flood defence door and flood gate .
Weathertight Door Product Features
The Series 300 weathertight door comprises of an 8mm thick suitably stiffened door panel which is secured in the closed position by 6 (or to suit) cleats linked together and operated from either side of the door by a single lever handle.
Complying with the requirements of the load line convention for positions 1 and 2, Series 300 weathertight doors are based upon a well proven design that is easy to install and maintain.
- Made to order to suit your exact requirements
- Supplied as a ‘self contained’ unit mounted onto a 75 x 50 x 8 angle bar frame
- Ready for welding or bolting directly to your structure or alternatively, can be supplied with welded ties to facilitate casting into concrete structures
- Available in single leaf hinged and double leaf hinged configurations
- Available on short lead times
- Weathertight doors available in steel, stainless steel and aluminium materials
- Available in natural finish, primed or coated in accordance with client requirements
- Available with square, radii or semi-circular door and frame profiles (see options)
- Options include locking (hasp & eye for padlock, rimlock/latch), hold back facilities and portlight