Series 500 Gastight Doors
Related Gastight Door articles:
- Gastight Doors for a Waste Management Project (Case Study)
- Gastight Doors for a Nuclear Decommissioning Project (Case Study)
- Gastight Door Images
The Series 500 gastight door is designed and manufactured by Westmoor to provide a gastight access solution for marine, offshore and civil industries, or any environment requiring a gastight/airtight door design specification.
Applications for our gastight door range include: ships, containers, offshore/marine structures (including offshore wind), renewable energy, and civil engineering projects.
(For an alternative gastight door solution, please see our Series 1000 range)
Our gastight doors meet requirements necessary to contain a slight over pressure. The doors are generally constructed with a 6mm thick door panel and secured by either 2 or 3 clamping points, which are linked and operated by a single leaver from either side of the door.
A gastight/airtight door seal is also used to ensure a complete gas leakage solution.
Westmoor Engineering provides hydrostatic pressure testing. Our fully functional hydrostatic test facility performs gastight/airtight, watertight, weathertight door tests by subjecting products to high pressures from either compressed air or water.
Please contact us to discuss any requirements for gastight/airtight door hydrostatic pressure testing.
- Made to order to suit your exact requirements
- Gastight doors available in steel, stainless steel and aluminium materials
- Available in natural finish, primed or coated in accordance with client requirements
- Available with square, radii or semi-circular door and frame profiles
- Options include locking (hasp & eye for padlock, rimlock/latch), hold back facilities and portlights
- Supplied as a ‘self-contained’ unit mounted onto a 75 x 50 x 8 angle bar frame
- Ready for welding or bolting directly to your structure, or they can be supplied with welded ties to facilitate casting into concrete structures